August 06, 2013

Crochet Pattern Project Update

Crochet thread and vintage crochet hook
Crochet pattern






















Finally had a chance to try out my vintage crochet hook (more about that in my next blog post). For the crochet head wrap pattern I wanted a very lightweight yarn for the summer months, yet one that would have a stiffness to hold my hair. 

I also wanted to use a stitch to allow comfort and finally worked that out well  too. Pattern and Youtube tutorial next post.

 I have two projects on the hooks. This yarn is my absolute favorite...silky,yet strong just enjoyable to work with. Of course I had to choose this color. This pattern should work up pretty quickly but being for a top, it is worked in a totally different manner. (More of that on the next blog post).
Crochet pattern for a top.

No comments: