July 22, 2013

New Sandals and New Yarn



Nothing like the summer for me, especially when I can wear sandals. Went shopping with my Mom and couldn't pass these up. They may not look like it but they are very comfortable. They are in a pewter shade which I think goes with everything. I really like the looped design, almost looks like crochet ribbon doesn't it? 


Last but not least....I spotted yarn and on sale.

A crocheter in one of the Google groups listed that Walmart was having a yarn sale, so curious I went by and found one of my favorite yarns  ~ Caron yarn. I used this for many of my designs. The Caron yarn wears and washes well. Did you see the price?  So with those 3 skeins I added 20 other skeins from Lion Brand. I have  projects  in mind all of them of course.

Stay tuned.
Where are some of your favorite places to find yarn sales


Until Next Time ~ Keep the Faith and Plenty of Yarn ~

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. Go ahead write just a sentence or two.