July 03, 2013


FB fascinator Collage for my page 



ribbon crochet chain 3
Crochet ribbon slip knot
 For this ribbon I used a size G crochet hook. In this photograph once I folded the ribbon it is pretty easy to begin crocheting the ribbon. (I had run out of purple ribbon so used the white ribbon for demonstration). Loved this ribbon because it had a slight sheen silver-like in it.

Crocheted ribbon fascinator - handband, bendable ribbon, beads and feathers
 I have to say that is was very comfortable to wear. With everything bending I was 
 able to move feathers out of the way from my eyes. I want to experiment with a different type of feather.

side view of crocheted fascinator
                          Side view of crocheted ribbon fascinator

 Have a lot of other ideas for some summer fascinators. I think I will try another crocheted fascinator soon, thinking of creating one in black.

Until the  next time ~ Keep  the Faith and lots of yarn.

Yours,
Cheryl B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. Go ahead write just a sentence or two.