August 24, 2012

K Crocheted Stitch Shrug


K crocheted stitch pink and cream shrug with ruffled edges for the collar and sleeves


This is not the first time I have crocheted a shrug but it is my first time in crocheting a  Pink Cream Cotton shrug using the Cross Treble Crochet Stitch. I love the ease of wearing something around my shoulders just a little something to ward off the cool air of  air-conditioning, early morning or late evening night air. This shrug fit the bill. This was crocheted for a customer who loved the two colors of a light pink shade and cream color yarn. She wanted an open mesh type stitch and so I tried the Cross Treble crochet stitch.  I love the stitch though fairly simple to complete I found myself skipping the last round of the stitch, thus it looking more like the letter "Y" than the letter "K". 

Until the next time - Keep the Faith and Plenty of Yarn

~ Cheryl B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. Go ahead write just a sentence or two.